Our fast paced, high performing Real Estate Office is seeking a Transaction Coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers, sellers, and high producing agents from contract to close. You will work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and ensure that offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. If this sounds like something you would like to discuss further, then please apply below!
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to hold team members accountable.
- Must like a fast-paced environment.
- Be self-managed and self-disciplined.
- Real Estate background is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills are a must , both oral and written.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- Oversee all aspects of buyer & seller transactions from executed Offer To Purchase through closing.
- Coordinate stager, photographers, sign installers, and closings.
- Oversee all aspects of the MLS pre and post-closing.
- Maintain weekly and daily contact with clients, lenders, agents, and the attorney's office.
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Knowledge of Dotloop / Skyslope preferred but not required.
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, and lenders.
- Communicate regularly with the client to send them reminders.
- Communicate with the agent several times throughout the transaction.
- Establish relationships with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers.
- Be the first point of contact for all questions that arise throughout the closing process.
- Coordinate closing date, time, and location and keep all parties informed.
- M-F 9-5 pm in office
- Some remote after hours
- Some remote weekends
- Whatever it takes to get the home buyer and seller to the closing table on time.
- Salary is based on experience and if the candidate is licensed.
- $30,000 - $40,000
- 2 weeks paid vacation